I used to be an academic. Here are my papers.
- Temporal dynamics of tunneling. Hydrodynamic approach, with G. Dekel, V. Fleurov and A. Soffer. Physical Review A, Vol.75, No.4, April 2007.
- Open Boundaries for the Nonlinear Schrodinger Equation, with A. Soffer. Journal of Computational Physics Volume 225, Issue 2, 10 August 2007, Pages 1218-1232.
- Ionization in a 1-Dimensional Dipole Model, with O. Costin and J. L. Lebowitz, Reviews in Mathematical Physics, 20 (7):835-872, Aug 2008.
- Time Dependent Phase Space Filters: Nonreflecting Boundaries for Semilinear Schrodinger Equations, with A. Soffer (Preprint, 115 pages).
- Multiscale Resolution of Shortwave-Longwave Interaction, with A. Soffer. Communications in Pure and Applied Mathematics, 62 (1):82--124, 2009.
- Exact results for ionization of model atomic systems, with O. Costin, J.L. Lebowitz and S. Tanveer, J. Math. Phys. 51, 015211 (2010).
- Observation of Soliton Tunneling Phenomena and Soliton Ejection, with A. Barak, O. Peleg, A. Soffer and M. Segev> Physical Review Letters, Vol 100, 153901 (2008). This paper is experimental validation of .
- Stable Open Boundaries for Anisotropic Waves, with A. Soffer (Submitted).
- Reconstructing Curves from Points and Tangents, with L. Greengard (Submitted).
- Spectral edge detection in two dimensions using wavefronts, with L. Greengard. Accepted by Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis.
See also Stable and Accurate Outgoing Wave Filters for Anisotropic and Nonlocal Waves, with A. Soffer.> Conference Proceedings, Frontiers in Appled and Computational Mathematics, 2008 (dedicated to Daljit S. Ahluwalia on his 75th birthday).
Slides from Talks
- Stable Outgoing Wave Filters for Anisotropic Waves, given at FACM 2008 in Newark and also the 2008 SIAM meeting in San Diego. In tarballed Keynote and pdf. Movies are not visible in the pdf file.
- Wave Collapse Doesn't Matter, given at WPI Workshop on Quantum Control on Feb 24, 2009. In pdf and tarballed keynote. Movies not visible in the pdf file.
- Phase Space Analysis in Medical Imaging, given at the Rutgers Mathematical Physics Seminar (Dec 2009). A similar talk was given at the MIT Imaging Seminar (March 2010), but with less introductory material.
- Conversion Rates and How to Measure Them, from a Bayesian Point of View. Given at Helpshift, Pune Office, 2014.
- Number Crunching in Scala, given at the Pune Scala Symposium, 2014.
- Bayesian A/B Testing at VWO, given at the Gilt Engineering Seminar 2015.
- Multiple Comparisons - Make your boss happy with false positives, given at Crunch Conf 2015.
- How to Change your Opinion with Python and Bayes Rule, given at PyDelhi 2017.
- Bayesian A/B Testing at VWO, with assistance from the VWO Marketing and Engineering teams. Sep 2015. Describes the technical details of how VWO's A/B testing algorithm works.